NRP Executive Search has been providing client-focused Executive Search services across Canada since 2004. All searches are personally conducted by experienced Partners, who have over 25 years of combined experience, to help you identify the right candidate who’ll fit your organization’s distinct culture.
In addition, experienced senior search consultants are also brought in for their very specific industry expertise or to scale up on a search to ensure timely delivery. Our clients are assured of having senior level resources involved 100% of the time in completing the search at all stages of engagement.
The typical search firm model has partner’s primarily securing new clients and assignments while researchers contact and screen prospective candidates. This results in a lack of true expert representation with candidates. At NRP, our Partners personally manage all phases of the search.
Our expertise is in finding Executives that know Canadian industry, particularly in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare and Business Service markets.
When you require new additions to your management team, NRP Executive Search can provide:
- Thorough research throughout relevant industries and organizations to identify the best qualifications and experience available.
- Extensive personal interviews with each prospective candidate.
- Progress reports on a regular basis.
- Behavioral profiles of finalist candidates to aid in assessing cultural fit.
- Detailed interview assessment reports highlighting candidate strengths and possible limitations.
- Thorough business references and verification of academic achievement.
- Negotiation of final compensation and presentation of offers of employment.
- Post-hiring follow up with the candidate and client to ensure a positive transition.